Monday, April 13, 2009

The New Bosch!


I have been wanting one of these for years! This one belonged to my mother. It is the same Bosch I learned to make cookies in. Not only is it great at mixing large amounts at a time, but it also has a blender and food processor, wheat grinder, pasta maker, and food mill attachments.
I plan on doing lots of baking and bread making over the years! I can't wait to get started grinding my own wheat! Thank you to my sisters for letting me have it! Hooray!!!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

yep. i'm a little jealous. your sisters are kind.

Emily said...

Nice!! I have a mustard colored Kitchenaid that my mom gave me after my sisters gave her a brand new one, it's from the 70's and older than I am but it's wonderful.

Bethie said...

I am glad that you have already used it:) Mom would be very happy that it is being used

Shannon said...

You're welcome. It makes me happy that you are so excited about it and plan to use the attachments.

Heather said...

So where's the samples? You still have my mailing address right? Hehehe have fun baking! I didn't get that gene.

Tressa Card said...

Yeah for you, I'm Jealous!!