Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sophie starts solids


Sophie-Pie is 5 months old now and feels very eager to eat some real food. She loved her first two experiences with rice cereal, but has not enjoyed the last three. I can't say that I blame her. But I will keep working on it. Melia tried it (mostly because she was jealous Sophie and I were having such a good time without her) and thought it was so gross she actually puked it up all over the counter (along with her breakfast she had just finished). It was so disgusting, so I thought I should tell you about it!

4 comments:

Kari said...

So where's the picture of Malia's puke? Ha ha, just kidding. You may not want to, but there's been studies done saying it's ok to add some baby food to the cereal. Max has been eating fruits and veggies and loves it! I buy the gerber 1st foods, and I haven't had any problems.

Hayley said...

annie,

we have to get our little ones together. i figure they would just stare at each other's chubby cheeks, give a big grin, and just giggle. just looking at sophie and her expressions reminds me of my greta.

Kristen said...

Annie you look great and so does Sophie. She is so dang cute!

John said...

your baby is so much more advanced than ours