Here are some random pictures of us.
Sorry I don't have one of me; I don't have any recent shots.
Update on Sophie: As you can see, Sophie's face has slimmed out a lot. I don't think she has gained any weight for over 3 months. She has just grown a little longer. She is a little doll. Right now she is constantly holding her little finger up to her eyelashes and feeling them open...and close, open...and close. She crawled today, two feet. While I was out running she crawled to Danny. Then he showed me when I walked in. It was great. Also this week, Sophie learned to scoot along the couch a few steps.
Update on Melia: She talks, talks, talks. It is fun. And she is still very much a princess--she plays dress ups day in, day out. Melia is 100% girl! She is also potty training--it is going okay. She still hasn't figured out how to poop in the potty (which is really wearing on me, I am trying to stay positive but oh it really makes me crazy when she goes and hides and tries to clean it up herself and it ends up all over her legs and dried to her bum, on the floor, in the carpet! yuk!).
Update on Danny: His broken foot has healed a little. The pain has lessened enough that it is tolerable. He hates taking medication, so he is glad he is able to suffer through the remaining pain on his own. He works a lot. He is busy with the marketing end of his job and then China keeps him working into the night (you know, because that is when the Chinese are awake). When he isn't working he is listening to his Chinese-pod or sports radio, and of course he watches nearly every Lakers game on TV.
Update on Annie: I am working on Melia's potty training. For Sophie, I am always on the lookout with my diet to be sure I have ZERO traces of milk products in my diet (she is very allergic to the milk protein, casein). I am pretty used to it now, but it is tricky to eat at others' houses or go to a restaurant. I will need to watch my diet for another 4 or 5 months, probably, until she is "weened." Then I guess we'll feed her goat milk for the next year or two! Also, I am planning on running a half marathon in a month and have made a goal to have Anne's tree mural completed by April.
Extra Update: My dad proposed last month to Gretchen Richards of Morgan, UT, and she said 'yes'! We really like her a lot. We are just waiting to hear when the big day will take place.
Sorry I don't have one of me; I don't have any recent shots.
Update on Sophie: As you can see, Sophie's face has slimmed out a lot. I don't think she has gained any weight for over 3 months. She has just grown a little longer. She is a little doll. Right now she is constantly holding her little finger up to her eyelashes and feeling them open...and close, open...and close. She crawled today, two feet. While I was out running she crawled to Danny. Then he showed me when I walked in. It was great. Also this week, Sophie learned to scoot along the couch a few steps.
Update on Melia: She talks, talks, talks. It is fun. And she is still very much a princess--she plays dress ups day in, day out. Melia is 100% girl! She is also potty training--it is going okay. She still hasn't figured out how to poop in the potty (which is really wearing on me, I am trying to stay positive but oh it really makes me crazy when she goes and hides and tries to clean it up herself and it ends up all over her legs and dried to her bum, on the floor, in the carpet! yuk!).
Update on Danny: His broken foot has healed a little. The pain has lessened enough that it is tolerable. He hates taking medication, so he is glad he is able to suffer through the remaining pain on his own. He works a lot. He is busy with the marketing end of his job and then China keeps him working into the night (you know, because that is when the Chinese are awake). When he isn't working he is listening to his Chinese-pod or sports radio, and of course he watches nearly every Lakers game on TV.
Update on Annie: I am working on Melia's potty training. For Sophie, I am always on the lookout with my diet to be sure I have ZERO traces of milk products in my diet (she is very allergic to the milk protein, casein). I am pretty used to it now, but it is tricky to eat at others' houses or go to a restaurant. I will need to watch my diet for another 4 or 5 months, probably, until she is "weened." Then I guess we'll feed her goat milk for the next year or two! Also, I am planning on running a half marathon in a month and have made a goal to have Anne's tree mural completed by April.
Extra Update: My dad proposed last month to Gretchen Richards of Morgan, UT, and she said 'yes'! We really like her a lot. We are just waiting to hear when the big day will take place.
10 comments:
Cute little pics and a great update on everyone, good idea. Can't wait to hang out tomorrow, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever and I hate it. I miss you. HOpe little Sophie hangs in there with her allergy...and you too!
Great to hear how you guys are doing! I'd love to get together some time. I'll try to call you this week, if you get a chance- call me!
Your kids are so dang cute. I didn't know Sophie had a milk allergy!! Thats so tough- I'm glad you're holding up with the less-than-varied food options.
cute post !!!! Sophie's hair is so light!!I don't remember it being so blond last time you were here.
I love you
hey, we are coming to nevada next month and i'd love to get together with you guys. i'm sure our girls would have a blast together.
What a wonderful update, Annie! I am so happy to hear that Sophie is on the move! Way to go, sweetie pie! She is so stinkin' cute! Melia is growin up so fast! Dad said she talks a mile a minute in this perfectly audible grown-up voice. How fun! I am sorry to hear that Dannys ankle has still been bothering him. Poor guy! As for you, you are amazing and such a great wife and mom. I am proud of you, and I know Momma is too. I love you!
What darling kids! I am so excited for all of the firsts!
Milo doesn't try to clean himself up... lucky for me. But I have thrown away about 6 pairs of under roos in the last week. Don't go on Vacation during this process...it messed him up big time.
Annie it is so great to be able to keep up with your family. I can't believe how big your girls are getting especially Sophie. I hope everything is going good for you, and keep putting up pics I love seeing them!
I am ready to be there with you annie!
Post a Comment