Well, here is this year's Hyde family picture--a little rushed and hectic, but we are all present, except Elder David Hyde, of course!
Christmas day went like this: We woke up by alarm clock at 6 am, drove to the Hydes, did the Christmas presents for a couple hours, had a nice breakfast cooked by Mark and Anne, then we napped ( I napped 4 times that day--turns out I was very sick!), we talked to David on the phone, ate dinner, then John and Shelly blessed their little girl, Goldie, then Mark blessed the new home, and everyone played games for a bit.
David is doing well. He is serving in the West Indies. He is a trainer and a district leader. He has 9 months to go.
This year three baby girls were born within six months: our Sophie, John and Shelly's Goldie, and Christie and Cameron's Jadynne. John did a wonderful job blessing Goldie. I may be coming to Utah this week for Jadynne's blessing! Elkingtons here we come! Hooray!
The blessing of the home was nice. Danny and I have never thought to bless our home. I guess we are still giving it some thought...as it has been a few days and we haven't done anything about it. I think when I am done with this blog we will have a goal setting session. It is Sunday night, and a good night to think about the new year.
It was a great holiday. We spent many days inside the Hyde's new house. Sometimes when everyone comes into town it feels like a marathon to pack everything in. We are all getting a little more grown up now, with more kids and responsibility, so our party style has changed somewhat. But it was a lot of fun! We played the game Rock Band for four days straight. Sarah was the band leader. Has anyone else played Rockband or Guitar Hero? You really feel like a rocker!!! Anyway, we all fit much better into the new Hyde home than the old one. Mark and Anne have done an incredible job. It is a beautiful and peaceful home.
7 comments:
I love it!!!! when are you coming? we need to know!
I have some clothes for you ( Melia and I guess sophie too if you need anymore) I won't mail them then
you girls are so beautiful!! looks like Chrsitmas was a hit:) I am glad you are not sick anymore, hopefully the girls and danny do not get sick either.
I love you Nana
I am glad most all the Hydes could be together for Christmas. That must have been nice. The big family picture was fun to see everyone. You are beautiful, Annie. I am sorry you were sick on Christmas. Thanks for updating your blog. You have a darling family. Love you. -Audrey
What a bunch of beautiful people! I am happy you have the Hyde family, such great people too. I am sorry you were sick! For the first time in ions, none of us were on Christmas Day! Your little darlings are so precious Annie! Hopefully we'll see them this weekend!
Love you!
Annie--how adorable! It was so great to see all of you together.
Have a great 2008!
Andrea (Hyde) Hill
wow, talk about how times have changed.
i remember about 15 years ago when the hyde and lewis boys were really into the "G-aaa" thing. No matter what you would say to then they would respond with a obnoxious "uG-aaa." it is hilarious to look back on now, but at the time it was so annoying. you'll have to have danny do it for you.
anyway, you all look so great and what a precious photo with grandpa and the grand daughters.
It was nice talking to you, Annie! Your girls are so cute and i love the jammies too! We played rock band and guitar hero at my moms place too! Your family is amazing. I mean it! Your whole family rocks! Keep finding the good things in life and in Fernley and fallon.~Corrine Christian
www.thechristianclan.blogspot.com
It was so good to see you this week. Your family is so cute and I am pretty sure Milo has a bit crush on Melia. He talked about her for 2 days. So maybe the'll get married. Their names would go cute together. Kind of like Dannie and Annie.
Post a Comment